On Wednesday Lennox International Inc. (NYSE:LII) stock traded volume of 752579 shares during its last trading session as compared to its average volume of 227226 shares over the recent month. LII ended its day with the down stream along the move of -5.11% and closed at the price of $245.37 before opening at $256.69. It has total market capitalization is $9454596651. 52week range of the stock remained $ 203.63 – 298.49 while its day lowest price was $240.37 and its hit its day highest price at $256.69.
On Dec. 18, 2019, Lennox International Inc. (NYSE:LII) released financial guidance for 2020. The company expects:
- Adjusted revenue growth, excluding divestiture impact, of 4-8%.
- GAAP and adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $11.30-$11.90.
- Corporate expenses of approximately $90 million.
- Effective tax rate of 21-22%.
- Capital expenditures of approximately $153 million, including approximately $53 million funded by insurance proceeds to complete the reconstruction of the company’s Iowa manufacturing facility that was damaged by a tornado in 2018.
- Stock repurchases of $400 million.
- For 2019, the company reiterates revenue and EPS guidance ranges for the full year and updates guidance for effective tax rate and capital expenditures.
- Reiterating guidance for 2019 adjusted revenue growth of 2-4%, excluding the impact of divestitures.
- Reiterating guidance for 2019 GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $10.65-$10.95.
- Reiterating guidance for 2019 adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $11.15-$11.45.
- Reiterating 2019 guidance for corporate expenses of approximately $85 million.
- Updating 2019 guidance for an effective tax rate of approximately 21.5%, from the prior range of 22-23%, on an adjusted basis for the full year.
- Updating 2019 guidance for capital expenditures from approximately $155 million to $129 million, including approximately $29 million funded by insurance proceeds for the reconstruction of the company’s Iowa manufacturing facility that was damaged by a tornado in 2018.
- Completed $400 million of stock repurchases in 2019.
Timothy Bowers is a stock trader and Analyst writer. His current focus is top trending News. He scans the wall street market and then cover the top trending stock. In addition to content writing, Timothy is an SEO Expert and Digital marketer. He has the expertise to deliver a wide range of projects and the experience to understand the quality of work required.
Address: 1884 Hopkins Landing Road, Quincy, FL 32351, USA
Zip Code: 32351
Phone Number: 850-655-1866