Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) spotted trading -15.18% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 19.37% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 1.86% to recent value of $53.81. The stock transacted 6667002 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 6056.79K shares. The company has 650M of outstanding shares and 647.9M shares were floated in the market.
On Oct. 2, 2019, Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) disclosed operating performance for September 2019. The company carried 16.5 million customers across its broad global network, a record for the month of September and an all-time quarterly record of 55.2 million customers flown.
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 80,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations in over 50 countries.
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta offers more than 5,000 daily departures and as many as 15,000 affiliated departures including the premier SkyTeam alliance, of which Delta is a founding member.
- Through its innovative alliances with Aeromexico, Air France-KLM, Alitalia, China Eastern, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia and WestJet, Delta is bringing more choice and competition to customers worldwide.
- Delta operates significant hubs and key markets at airports in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, London-Heathrow, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York-JFK and LaGuardia, Paris- Charles de Gaulle, Salt Lake City, São Paulo, Seattle, Seoul-Incheon and Tokyo.
- Delta has been recognized as a Fortune’s top 50 Most Admired Companies in addition to being named the most admired airline for the eighth time in nine years. Additionally, Delta has ranked No.1 in the Business Travel News Annual Airline survey for an unprecedented eight consecutive years and named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies Worldwide for two consecutive years.
- As an employer, Delta has been regularly awarded top honors from organizations like Glassdoor and recognized as a top workplace for women and members of the military. Delta CEO Ed Bastian was named among the World’s Greatest Leaders by Fortune magazine in 2018.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 13.90% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 13.49%. DAL has a gross margin of 53.30% and an operating margin of 12.90% while its profit margin remained 9.90% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.3 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -7.32% from the mean of 20 days, -7.96% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -1.86% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -7.67%, -7.53% for month and YTD performance remained 7.84%.
John Gonzalez covers business and finance news. He is the only person we trust to provide breaking news in the finance category. Having already completed an Associates Degree in Psychology, John Gonzalez is now finishing his Bachelor’s degree in Communications. In preparation for working in the advertisement sector, John is writing financial content and analysis. On a daily basis, he works on articles regarding the following topics: business, top trends, technology, and politics.
Address: 7302 Benton Street, Arvada, CO 80003, USA
Zip Code: 80003
Phone Number: 303-420-7222