58. cm Inc. (NYSE:WUBA) changed 1.45% to recent value of $56. The stock transacted 1248488 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 823.92K shares. It spotted trading -27.84% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 12.16% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On Aug.21, 2019, 58.com Inc. (NYSE:WUBA) (58.com or the Company), China’s largest online market place for classifieds, notified its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Second Quarter 2019 Highlights
- Total revenues were RMB4,134.7 million (US$601.4 million, a 20.5% increase from RMB3,430.5 million in the same quarter of 2018, exceeding the high end of the Company’s guidance of RMB4,100 million.
- Total number of paying business users  was approximately 3.6 million in the second quarter of 2019, a 2.2% increase from the same quarter of 2018.
- Gross margin was 89.5% compared with 90.0% in the same quarter of 2018.
- Income from operations was RMB967.8 million (US$140.8 million), a 30.3% increase from RMB742.9 million in the same quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP income from operations was RMB1,145.6 million (US$166.6 million), a 28.9% increase from RMB888.7 million in the same quarter of 2018.
- The Company sold a portion of its equity interest in Che Hao Duo group (Che Hao Duo, formerly known as Guazi) and recorded RMB642.2 million in realized gains and RMB3.4 billion in unrealized gains on the change in fair value of the remainder of its stake.
- Net income attributable to 58.com Inc. ordinary shareholders was RMB4,178.7 million (US$607.8 million), a 509.7% increase from RMB685.3 million in the same quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to 58.com Inc. ordinary shareholders  was RMB1,646.4 million (US$239.5 million), a 101.4% increase from RMB817.5 million in the same quarter of 2018.
- Basic and diluted earnings per ADS attributable to ordinary shareholders were RMB28.12 (US$4.09) and RMB27.77 (US$4.04), respectively, representing 504.7% and 507.5% increases from RMB4.65 and RMB4.57, respectively, in the same quarter of 2018. One ADS represents two Class A ordinary shares.
- Non-GAAP basic and diluted earnings per ADS attributable to ordinary shareholders  were RMB11.08 (US$1.61) and RMB10.94 (US$1.59), respectively, representing 99.7% and 100.6% increases from RMB5.55 and RMB5.45, respectively, in the same quarter of 2018.
WUBA has a gross margin of 89.20% and an operating margin of 17.50% while its profit margin remained 18.40% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 53.10% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 12.30%.
The company has 146.01M of outstanding shares and 11.76M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.3 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 2.85% from the mean of 20 days, -3.64% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -8.99% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 7.90%, -3.13% for month and YTD performance remained 3.30%.
Timothy Bowers is a stock trader and Analyst writer. His current focus is top trending News. He scans the wall street market and then cover the top trending stock. In addition to content writing, Timothy is an SEO Expert and Digital marketer. He has the expertise to deliver a wide range of projects and the experience to understand the quality of work required.
Address: 1884 Hopkins Landing Road, Quincy, FL 32351, USA
Zip Code: 32351
Phone Number: 850-655-1866