On Wednesday CNFinance Holdings Limited (NYSE:CNF) started its trading session with the price $5.05 and closed at price of $5.03 by scoring 0.4%. Day range of the stock was $5.03 – $5.05. CNF stock traded with total volume of 543 shares while the average trading capacity remained 4640 shares. Earnings per share was $1.42. CNF has total market capitalization of $344968228.
On Nov. 20, 2019, CNFinance Holdings Limited (NYSE:CNF) a leading home equity loan service provider in China, notified its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Operational and Financial Highlights
- Total loan origination volume  was RMB1,708.8 million (US$239.1 million) during the third quarter of 2019, compared to RMB2,603.2 million in the same period of 2018.
- Total outstanding loan principal  was RMB11.9 billion (US$1.7 billion) as of September 30, 2019, compared to RMB15.8 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- Total interest and fees income were RMB678.9 million (US$95.0 million) in the third quarter of 2019, compared to RMB1,116.1 million in the same period of 2018.
- Net income was RMB177.3 million (US$24.8 million) in the third quarter of 2019, compared to RMB234.9 million in the same period of 2018.
- Basic and diluted earnings per ADS were RMB2.59 (US$0.36) and RMB2.35 (US$0.33), respectively, in the third quarter of 2019, compared to RMB3.80 and RMB3.40, respectively, in the same period of 2018.
During the third quarter of 2019, we generated total interest and fees income of RMB678.9 million, and net income of RMB177.3 million.
We continue to refine our collaboration model and are successfully turning many former competitors into partners. As of September 30, 2019, we have signed cooperation agreements with 1,150 sales partners, 600 of which have already facilitated loans since they joined our platform. Total loan origination volume reached RMB1.7 billion during the third quarter of 2019.
John Gonzalez covers business and finance news. He is the only person we trust to provide breaking news in the finance category. Having already completed an Associates Degree in Psychology, John Gonzalez is now finishing his Bachelor’s degree in Communications. In preparation for working in the advertisement sector, John is writing financial content and analysis. On a daily basis, he works on articles regarding the following topics: business, top trends, technology, and politics.
Address: 7302 Benton Street, Arvada, CO 80003, USA
Zip Code: 80003
Phone Number: 303-420-7222