Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE:FEDU) spotted trading -37.05% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 15.13% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -1.13% to recent value of $1.75. The stock transacted 358694 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 31.42K shares. The company has 47.53M of outstanding shares and 47.17M shares were floated in the market.
On Jan. 16, 2020, Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE:FEDU) a leading Shanghai-based educational company dedicated to providing comprehensive after-school education services with a focus on high-quality math education, declared its unaudited financial results for the third quarter fiscal year 2020, ended November 30, 2019.
Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Financial and Operational Highlights
- Revenue increased by 13.5% to RMB103.5 million (US$14.7 million) from RMB91.2 million in the same period of last year.
- Gross profit increased by 10.2% to RMB53.0 million (US$7.5 million) from RMB48.1 million in the same period of last year.
- Operating income increased by 41.5% to RMB10.9 million (US$1.5 million) from RMB7.7 million in the same period of last year.
- Adjusted operating income (1) (non-GAAP) increased by 1.5% to RMB17.0 million (US$2.4 million) from RMB16.7 million in the same period of last year.
- Net income increased by 321.6% to RMB11.3 million (US$1.6 million) from RMB2.7 million in the same period of last year.
- Adjusted net income (2) (non-GAAP) increased by 6.0% to RMB14.5 million (US$2.1 million) from RMB13.7 million in the same period of last year.
- Basic and diluted net income per American Depositary Share (ADS) attributable to ordinary shareholders were RMB0.24 (US$0.03) and RMB0.23 (US$0.03), respectively, compared with RMB0.06 and RMB0.05, respectively, for the same period of last year. Each two ADSs represent one ordinary share.
- Adjusted basic and diluted net income per ADS attributable to ordinary shareholders (3) (non-GAAP) were RMB0.31 (US$0.04) and RMB0.30 (US$0.04), respectively, compared with RMB0.28 and RMB0.27, respectively, for the same period of last year.
- Number of learning centers was 55 as of November 30, 2019.
- Total student enrollment (4) reached 67,714, representing an increase of 47.7% from 45,857 during the same period of last year.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -101.60% for this year. FEDU has a gross margin of 47.80% and an operating margin of 1.00% while its profit margin remained 2.20% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 3.7 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 2.14% from the mean of 20 days, -7.48% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -10.85% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 9.38%, -7.89% for month and YTD performance remained 9.37%.
John Gonzalez covers business and finance news. He is the only person we trust to provide breaking news in the finance category. Having already completed an Associates Degree in Psychology, John Gonzalez is now finishing his Bachelor’s degree in Communications. In preparation for working in the advertisement sector, John is writing financial content and analysis. On a daily basis, he works on articles regarding the following topics: business, top trends, technology, and politics.
Address: 7302 Benton Street, Arvada, CO 80003, USA
Zip Code: 80003
Phone Number: 303-420-7222