GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ:GRWG) stock identified change of 71.94% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -35.84% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $152.82M. GRWG stock has been recorded -8.79% away from 50 day moving average and -0.19% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 7.85% off 20-day moving average.
On March 26, 2020, GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ:GRWG) the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers, with currently 27 locations, revealed record revenue of $80 million for the 2019 fiscal year end.
2019 Financial Highlights:
- Revenues up 174.9% to $79.7 million for 2019 compared to $29 million for 2018
- Revenue up 180% to $25.4 million for Q4 2019 compared to $9.1 million for Q4 2018
- Same store sales were $13 million for 2019 vs $9.5 million for 2018, a 36% increase
- Same store sales were $11.9 million for Q4 2019 compared to $7.4 million for Q4 2018, an increase of $4.5 million or 62%
- Adjusted EBITDA of $6.6 million for 2019 compared to $(823,843) for 2018, $.20 per share, basic
- Adjusted EBITDA was $2.2 million for Q4 2019 compared to $(178,520) for Q4 2018
- Net income of $1.9 million for 2019 compared to Net (loss) of $5.1 million for 2018
- Gross profit margin percentage of 28.3% for 2019 compared to 22.2% for 2018
- Gross profit was 25.8% for Q4 2019 compared to 15.1% for Q4 2018
- Store operating costs as a percentage of sales was 12.7% for 2019 vs 17.9% for 2018
- Store operating costs as a percentage of sales was 10.8% for Q4 2019 compared to 19.3% for Q4 2018
- Corporate overhead as a percentage of revenue was 12.4% for 2019 vs 18.9% for 2018
- Corporate payroll and general and administrative as a percentage of revenue was 8% for 2019 vs 11.2% for 2018
- Net income (loss) per share, basic, was $.06 for 2019 vs $(.22) for 2018
- Net income (loss) per share, fully diluted, was $.05 for 2019 vs $(.22) for 2018
- Cash at December 31, 2019 was $13 million, Cash at March 23, 2020 is $10.4 million
- Working capital was $30.6 million at December 31, 2019 vs $21.5 million at December 31, 2018
- Proceeds from the sale of common stock and warrants was $10.4 million for 2019
- All remaining convertible debt converted to commons stock in 2019
- For 2020 we changed our independent auditors to Plante Moran, a 90-year-old, 3100-man public accounting firm, with 25 offices in the US and Internationally
- Total new store and acquired stores for 2019 totaled 10 new store locations
- Fully deployed enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform across all locations.
- Up listed to the NASDAQ Exchange
The Basic Materials sector company, GrowGeneration Corp. noticed change of -1.14% to $4.35 along volume of 806929 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 486.84K shares. The stock observed return of 44.52% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -12.30% over one month performance. GRWG’s shares are at 1.40% for the quarter and driving a 50.00% return over the course of the past year and is now at 6.10% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 15.75% and for month was at 15.43%. There are 35.13M shares outstanding and 25.39M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 2.1.
John Gonzalez covers business and finance news. He is the only person we trust to provide breaking news in the finance category. Having already completed an Associates Degree in Psychology, John Gonzalez is now finishing his Bachelor’s degree in Communications. In preparation for working in the advertisement sector, John is writing financial content and analysis. On a daily basis, he works on articles regarding the following topics: business, top trends, technology, and politics.
Address: 7302 Benton Street, Arvada, CO 80003, USA
Zip Code: 80003
Phone Number: 303-420-7222