On Monday Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE:BKD) traded with change of 1.6% on volume of 0 shares in the last session as compared to average volume of 1413196 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $7.52 and it gained highest price of $7.73. BKD has total market capitalization of $1417540855. Its closing value stands at $7.64.
On Nov. 4, 2019, Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE:BKD) declared results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
THIRD QUARTER 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
- Same community weighted average occupancy improved 70 basis points on a sequential basis, more than double the industry’s increase. Both same community Independent Living and Assisted Living and Memory Care exceeded the industry’s occupancy increase on a sequential basis.
- Revenue per available unit (RevPAR) and revenue per occupied unit (RevPOR) increased year-over-year 1.8% and 2.8%, respectively, on a same community basis.
- Positive year-over-year same community move-in growth continued for a second consecutive quarter.
- Refinanced the majority of the first half 2020 debt maturities, reducing annual interest expense by approximately $2.5 million.
- On October 1st, entered into mutually-beneficial agreements with HCP (now known as Healthpeak Properties) (HCP) which will unlock the value of the Company’s unconsolidated CCRC Venture, increase the size of the Company’s owned real estate portfolio, and reduce complexity of operations.
Lucinda (Cindy) Baier, Brookdale’s President and CEO, said, Our efforts are geared toward accelerating operational improvement to deliver strong long-term financial performance. Within this strategy, the first priority was to drive topline growth, and I’m extremely pleased that the investments we made drove great sequential occupancy growth and translated into strong senior housing revenue. we are also outlining the building blocks of our five-year strategic plan that ultimately sets Brookdale up for industry-leading long-term growth.
Cheyenne Cox is a news report covering multiple Market and economy News. She is creative and highly professional writer. Cheyenne holds a degree in communication and journalism and has also a Diploma in digital marketing. She belongs to south Africa who has also lived in Europe and is currently based in the US.